So, I’ve been messing around with all the amazing AI stuff that’s suddenly become available over the past few months and I must admit, I’ve been having so much fun with it! I’d been experimenting with all kinds of things when I thought, I wonder what the AI fashion advice for women over 40 would be? Curious? Here’s what AI said…
I asked: What’s your fashion advice for women over 40?
AI Response: As an AI language model, I don’t have personal preferences or opinions, but I can offer some general fashion advice that may be helpful for women over 40:
- Embrace timeless classics: Timeless pieces like a well-fitted blazer, a little black dress, a trench coat, and a pair of quality jeans are great investments for any wardrobe. These pieces can be mixed and matched with trendy items to create a stylish and classic look.
- Opt for quality over quantity: When it comes to building a wardrobe, it’s important to invest in quality pieces that will last for years, rather than buying lots of cheaper items that will fall apart after a few wears.
- Choose clothes that fit well: Clothes that fit well will flatter your figure and make you feel confident. Don’t be afraid to get items tailored if necessary to achieve the perfect fit.
- Add pops of color: Adding pops of color to your outfits can help brighten up your look and make you feel more youthful. You could add a colorful scarf, a statement necklace, or a brightly colored bag to your outfit.
- Experiment with accessories: Accessories like scarves, belts, and jewelry can transform a simple outfit into a stylish look. Experiment with different accessories to find the ones that work best for you.
Remember, fashion is all about expressing your personal style, so have fun with it and wear what makes you feel confident and comfortable.
I haven’t changed anything, (in case you’re wondering about the US spellings!). I think the advice is pretty solid, actually. I would tend to agree with everything the AI has suggested, but I would also add that, even though we might like to embrace timeless classics…I think it’s really important that, as women over 40, we shouldn’t forget to HAVE FUN with fashion. And to me, that means, buying the occasional crazy piece just because it’s in fashion and it’s something we can experiment with.
One of the things I always tell my friends when we’re shopping together, “try something you would never normally try”. Sometimes it’s a disaster, but that’s also part of the fun, right? It’s something you can laugh at, if it doesn’t work. But…there are times when it does work…and when that happens, it’s like the angels are singing down at you!! LOL.
So, that’s what the AI said, but what about photos? Well…I went down a rabbit hole with one of the free AI text to image sites and had a giggle…here’s what it came up with…
Jeans, t-shirt and sneakers. As you can see, the AI has some trouble with faces, hands and in one instance, even gave the woman extra limbs. Can you spot the rogue leg? LOL
Next, the outfit with a blazer. For some of the images, I asked for a rainbow coloured scarf. Then I changed it to colourful scarf. I like the all white outfit with the blue blazer and red scarf. Check out the red heels…see any odd shaped feet? And hands, for that matter?
Woman in a black dress…
Next, I asked for a woman over 40 wearing a dress with a statement necklace. And boy did the AI give me some statement necklaces!!
Then, a 40+ woman in a trench coat…
Can you see how much of a rabbit hole I went down?? I am thoroughly enjoying learning more about all this AI stuff, it’s absolutely fascinating. I know some people are finding the prospect a bit scary, but I think it’s just the way of the future and we must embrace it because it’s coming whether we like it or not. What do you think? Are you impressed with the AI fashion advice for women over 40?