I totally stole this idea from Catherine of Not Dressed as Lamb who occasionally shares some of her fun photography bloopers. I’ve been saving the odd blooper photo of my own, and because I was just too darn hot to take any outfit pics today, I figured it was as good a time as any to reveal all lol…
You can see the full posts here:
- Streaming Eyes — for some reason, my eyes just started watering, and not just a little bit either. It was like I was crying! When I looked at the photos, I noticed that some of them featured black mascara running down my face lol. I should’ve kept a photo of that for the Bloopers post, shouldn’t I?!
2. Half asleep — this kind of photo happens to us all, doesn’t it? just when you think you’re good, you go and blink right when the camera is taking the photo. Oh well.
3. When my glasses were falling down — when you’ve got the camera’s intervalometer set up to take a photo every six seconds, it’s not always easy to count down. Clearly, I got it wrong this time!
4. Walk like an Egyptian — I have absolutely no idea why my hand is doing the Walk Like an Egyptian, and why I’m looking at it!
5. I wonder what’s up there? — If memory serves me correctly, there were some birds singing to me.
7. When most of me is out of shot — This was my first time using my remote control (which is now defunct because it doesn’t work with my new camera) and I clearly got it ALL wrong!
9. Does my bag smell bad? — I have no idea what I was doing here. Was I smelling the bag? Was I using it to scratch my face? No clue!
So, that’s some of my funny bloopers to entertain you! Do you ever keep any of your photography bloopers on hand? If so, why not share? It’s always good to have a giggle, right? And now it’s time for the Neverending Style link-up, where all posts are welcome! Please add all your posts below, and check out some of your fellow bloggers / instagrammers before you go!
My favourite last week was Shelbee’s Feeling Ever Pretty: Styling one little white dress three ways. Not only was the dress absolutely gorgeous, but the way Shelbee styled it each time was nothing less than brilliant! Me being a bit of a closet goth, her gothic style take on it was my FAVOURITE! I hope you’ll check it out.